What information will I need to provide?
- Pension provider, policy number and the value for each pension you have (for instance you may have a different pot with each employer you have worked with)
- State pension entitlement if you aren’t already receiving this (it can take up to six weeks to find this out)
Current health, medical history and lifestyle:
- Prescription medications
- Diagnosed medical conditions
- Operations and recent trips to Accident & Emergency
Other things to consider:
- What provisions have you made for your partner or dependants after your death?
- Do you want to protect your retirement income against inflation?
Not sure you'll remember all of this? Why not print off a copy of this page so you can pull the information together at a pace that suits you.