This Website is operated and provided by Hub Financial Solutions Limited, a company registered in England in Wales under registration number 05125701 and whose registered address is Vale House, Roebuck Close, Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 7RU.
Hub Financial Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence to enable us to respond to any queries or suggestions you may raise with us.
- Your IP Address, internet browser used, time and date of access.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How do we collect information about you?
We may collect information about you from cookies, tracking beacons and other analytical tools such as Google analytics.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information about our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Who we share the information with and your choices
We may disclose your personal information:
a) To the other companies in the Just Group for the following purposes:
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- for general administrative purposes, including the storage and backup of data;
- for business and analysis purposes;
b) To third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business service or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
c) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer or device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To allow you to carry information across webpages and avoid re-entering of information.
- To speed up your searches. Some of our webpages may contain web beacons, which enables us in conjunction with cookies to better understand the behaviour of our Website users. We use web beacons to record the time and date of your visit to our Website, estimate our audience and size and usage pattern. We use Google Analytics, a web analytic service provided by Google, Inc. to collect anonymous, aggregated statistics to better understand our Website users and help improve usage of the Website and help improve the structure of the Website and to provide a better service to our Website users.
Below we explain the cookies we use and why.
Cookie type: .NET
Cookie name: ASP.NET_SessionId_
Purpose: This cookie is essential for the online experience to remember selections and preferences and is set upon your arrival to the site. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
More information: Visit the Microsoft website
Cookie type: Google
Cookie name: __utma __utmz __utmc
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
More information: Visit the Google website
Your choices with respect to Cookies and Web Beacons
You have the choice to set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, and to delete your cookies periodically (each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences). Web beacons are generally used in conjunction with cookies, so if your browser is set to reject cookies, or if cookies are deleted, web beacons will be unable to track your activity as you navigate between websites. The cookies, web beacons and similar technologies on our website do not record or store your personal information.
We may contact you for direct marketing purposes where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and have provided your email address. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the contact address below.
What if you think we have incorrect information or you would like a copy of the information we hold about you?
We will provide details of any personal information held about you upon request. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of this information please write to the Data Protection Officer using the contact address below: If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com
We will correct or update any information which is found to be incorrect as soon as possible.
You should be aware that transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website and therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Data Protection Officer
Hub Financial Solutions Limited