Mortgage Repayment – Interest Only End of Term Solution
If you're a mortgage lender with a maturing interest only book, our end of term solution can help you increase redemption whilst avoiding costly litigation. We offer a customer advice process built around the specific needs of those in this situation that can help you meet your capital, regulatory and TCF objectives.
Benefits to you
- Customer engagement is improved by the use of a third party service provider.
- Improved redemption rates and documented evidence that all reasonable financial routes have been explored should repossession be necessary.
- Business and reputational risk is reduced via a robust process of customer support.
Features of the service
- The adviser will assess the customer's full situation to identify potential solutions and help them to understand the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- An options report is provided to the customer detailing what has been agreed and the way forward.
- Full support from our advisers and our UK based telephone team. Each customer is allocated a named team member to help them through the process.
Benefits to the customer
- Explores all reasonable options for repayment.
- Provides a clear, simple plan that meets the customer and lender's requirements.
- Where appropriate the customer is helped with executing the agreed plan to repay the debt.
Some lenders choose to pay for the cost of the advice on behalf of their customer. This helps to ensure that as many people as possible take advantage of the service, whilst also demonstrating that the customer has been supported in exploring all possible avenues.
However, we operate a range of commercial solutions dependent on a partner's specific objectives.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.