We are committed to providing customers with the best possible service. We want all our customers to be able to access our products and services, so we try to make it easy for you to communicate clearly with us - however you choose to.
We are happy to provide any of our documents in alternative formats such as Braille, large print, or an audio CD. Our literature and documents are intended to help you in and approaching retirement – so we are fully invested in making them as widely accessible as possible. Please contact us if you would like any document in an alternative format.
Are there any standards for accessibility?
There are several bodies that provide 'standards' for accessibility for organisations to adhere to. We have followed principles outlined by the Worldwide Web Consortium, and always endeavour to make our content accessible for people with disabilities.
How do I make the text bigger on screen?
You may use your browser settings to change the text size for this and other websites that you might use. The technique you use may vary (depending on the browser you use, but the following might help:
- Google Chrome: Select one of the 'Text Zoom' options in the 'Customise and control Google Chrome' menu.
- Internet Explorer 9: Select 'Settings', then one of the options under 'Zoom'.
- Internet Explorer 7/8: Select the 'Page' menu, then one of the options under 'Zoom' or 'Text Size'.
- Internet Explorer 6: Select the 'View' menu, and select one of the options under 'Text Size'
- Mozilla Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Zoom', then one of the options.
- Opera: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Zoom' percentage options.
This isn't an exhaustive list of all the browsers that are available to you and therefore it's worth taking a quick look at any documentation you have to be sure of the settings you need to use to adjust your viewing text.
Problems viewing this site?
If you have any difficulties using our website, or have a suggestion that would help make our site more accessible to you, then please contact us.
Alternatively, you can contact us by post with any queries at our offices in Reigate, Surrey:
HUB Financial Solutions Limited
Vale House, Roebuck Close,