Is equity release right for you?
We want you to make the best decision for your future.
Finding out how much money you may be able to release doesn’t take long, but borrowing against your home isn’t always the right course.
To help you decide, the Express has teamed up with HUB Financial Solutions Limited to offer you their specialist equity release advice service.
Find out how much money you could release from your home
Let's start by working out how much you could potentially release from your home with our simple calculator
Why choose HUB's Equity Release Advice Service?
- We specialise in equity release and offer you unbiased advice. We are totally focused on finding the best solution for each of our customers.
- We have been offering advice and guidance for over 12 years, with more than 16,000 customers.
- Our adviser will do a full review of your finances and make sure that you are receiving all the state benefits you're entitled to.
- We offer a no obligation guarantee – meaning there is nothing to pay for our advice unless you decide to take out a product that we recommend. Then an advice and arrangement fee of £1,100 will be payable.
- We are members of the Equity Release Council which means we only recommend equity release products with a no negative equity guarantee. This means that neither you, nor your loved ones, will have to repay more than the sale proceeds, even if it’s less than the amount owed, once your home is sold up on your death or you move into permanent long-term care.
Regardless of whether or not an equity release product is taken out, Express Newspapers receive an introducer fee from HUB Financial Solutions Limited of £150 for each equity release enquiry received.