Is equity release right for you?
We want you to make the best decision for your future.
Finding out how much money you may be able to release doesn’t take long, but borrowing against your home isn’t always the right course.
Our advice service will help you decide if it’s the best option for you.
Find out how much money you could release from your home
Let's start by working out how much you could potentially release from your home with our simple calculator
Why choose our Equity Release Advice Service?
- We specialise in equity release and offer you unbiased advice. We are totally focused on finding the best solution for each of our customers.
- We have been offering advice and guidance for over 12 years and have helped over 75,000 people.
- Our adviser will do a full review of your finances and make sure that you are receiving all the state benefits you're entitled to.
- Your initial consultation is free and carries no obligation. This means that if you decide that equity release isn't right for you, you can simply leave it there. If you choose to proceed with a recommended product, an advice fee of £1,100 would be payable upon completion.
- We are members of the Equity Release Council which means we only recommend equity release products with a no negative equity guarantee. This means that neither you, nor your loved ones, will have to repay more than the sale proceeds, even if it’s less than the amount owed, once your home is sold upon your death or you move into permanent long-term care.